Friday, July 15, 2016

Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day July 2016



I’m just starting out in the blog world. I found this Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day event and decided it would be a very fun activity to participate in. Some of the pretties blooming right now in my garden .....

Grey-Headed Coneflower (Ratibita Pinnata)



Yarrow ‘Paprika’ (Achillea millefolium)



Balloon Flower (Platycodon grandifloras)



Clematis ‘Sweet Summer Love’



Butterfly Bush ‘Nanho Purple’ (Buddleia davidii)

Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day is hosted by Carol at May Dreams Gardens.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, Welcome to a wonderful, world wide community of gardeners! I love your gray headed coneflower and the paprika yarrow. I didn't have any luck growing the paprika yarrow....perhaps I'll try again!
    Happy GBBD!

    ReplyDelete