Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day August 2016



Yesterday was Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day hosted by Carol at May Dreams Gardens.
I’m a day late – today is the 16th instead of the 15th. I’m still new to this. In a nutshell, I forgot. But, I decided to at least get in the spirit and show you two flowers that amuse me this time of year.

Here is my Fall Anemone. It is Anemone hupehensis; probably ‘Robustissima’, but I neglected to keep an accurate note. It opened just a few days ago.



And here is my Spring Anemone - Anemone sylvestris ‘Snowdrops’. Yes, still sending up the occasional bloom. I love this plant! It puts on an awesome show in spring, and then keeps sending up a flower all summer and fall to say “I’m still here!!” I even forgive its invasive habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment