Saturday, August 13, 2016

Lush vs. Out of Control



I remarked earlier about how I’ve had some success with the Cosmos and Balsam self seeding. This has been wonderful because I have spread some of the sprouts to areas that did not have anything going on. However, I have to admit that perhaps things have crossed the line in the areas where most of the seeds sprouted.

The poor mail carrier can hardly get through without being swiped by some pollen! Somewhere in there are some other flowers! I think I see a Mum.

Oh look, some Threadleaf Coreopsis and some Iris.

The Zinnias are being towered over by the Cosmos.

Somewhere in here are some Snapdragons and some annual Salvia.


I know what I should (must!) do - cut some back. But, I don't wanna!


On a different note, my Grama Grass ('Blond Ambition') looks pretty perky.


That's Russian Sage behind the little flags on the Grass. They are quite cute and lasted all winter last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment