Saturday, October 15, 2016

Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day October 2016



Some of the pretties blooming right now in my garden .....

The stars right now are mums!















Mandevilla Vine still looks good even though we had a frost.







Late blooming Cleome







Fall Anemonee still going







I don’t know what this really is, but heard it called Mexican Daisy







Pincushion Flower







Aster









 Nearly Wild Rose

Joe Pye Weed




Castor Bean










Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day is hosted by Carol at May Dreams Gardens.



4 comments:

  1. No idea where Wauwatosa is, but the soil must be brilliant. What a garden to show off. Such a treat to flick through the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I have green sections in my front yard all summer waiting for the mums to bloom. But I think they are worth it.

      Delete
  2. Wow - that Castor bean is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been fun to try it - it is a bit floppy, I had to support both of them. It sure does have a WOW factor, though.

      Delete